Tampa, a Gulf Coast city of Florida, is a part of metropolitan Tampa Bay Area. It is located on the west coast of Florida. It is one of the cleanest cities in the United States, and if you are fun loving then it is a place to live in. Everything is good about living in Tampa except for its summers. Summers are hot here, and it becomes more unbearable when your home air conditioning is out of order.
Before summers arrive, it becomes imperative that we find a reliable Tampa air conditioning repair company and get our AC checked and repaired. There are many Tampa air conditioner repairing services providers, but not all of them are qualified enough to repair your air conditioning.
Tampa air conditioning repair checklist
Before giving the responsibility of AC repair st cloud Florida to any Tampa air conditioner repairing guy, you must check that the repair guy or the AC repair company passes the following acid test:
- How experience is the Tampa air conditioning guy?
- Have he previously solved the problem your AC is facing?
- What is his area of expertise: home AC, or office AC?
- How Qualified is the Tampa air conditioning repair guy?
- Does he hold any degree, diploma, or certificate in AC repairing?
- Post-repair services:
- Does the Tampa air conditioner repairing service provider offer any warranty or guarantee against his services?
- If something goes wrong within warranty, how long will it take to repair the AC?
- Will the revisit cost you anything?
- Spare Parts:
- What kind of replacement parts will the Tampa AC repair guy use?
- Will the parts be energy efficient (ask if required)?
- Will there be any guarantee on the replacement parts?
Climate of Tampa
Like most of Florida, Tampa has humid subtropical climate, which means hot summer days with unpredictable thunderstorm during the summers. The summer months of Tampa coincided with rainy season, but still the temperatures are in the range 74 degrees F (Low) and 90 degrees F (High) from May to October. Mid-may to mid-October is the hottest in the region. See the temperature Chart Below for the month-wise average temperature in the region:
- January: 52.4 degrees F (Low) 70.1 degrees F (High)
- February: 53.8 degrees F (Low) 71.6 degrees F (High)
- March: 58.5 degrees F (Low) 76.3 degrees F (High)
- April: 62.4 degrees F (Low) 80.6 degrees F (High)
- May: 68.9 degrees F (Low) 86.3 degrees F (High)
- June: 74.0 degrees F (Low) 88.9 degrees F (High)
- July: 75.3 degrees F (Low) 89.7 degrees F (High)
- August: 75.4 degrees F (Low) 90.0 degrees F (High)
- September: 74.3 degrees F (Low) 89.0 degrees F (High)
- October: 67.6 degrees F (Low) 84.1 degrees F (High)
- November: 60.7 degrees F (Low) 78.0 degrees F (High)
- December: 54.7 degrees F (Low) 72.0 degrees F (High)
As we can see from the above list, August is the hottest month of Tampa. In the day time, the average temperature is 90.0 degrees F, which makes the use of air conditioner an absolute necessity. The day’s temperature in July and September is also almost equally hot with an average temperature of 89.7 degrees F and 89.0 degrees F, respectively. The humidity level is quite high in the summers.
Tampa also faces moderate to severe thunderstorm during the summers, and in the common parlance it is referred as the “Lightning Capital of the World”. Tampa bay area faces around 10 deaths and 30 injuries due to cloud-to-ground lightening strikes, of which majority of cases happens in Tampa alone.
Despite lightening, rainfalls, occasional hails, thunderstorms, and gusty winds, the summers of Tampa is hot and humid, which makes AC repairing and services a lucrative business in Tampa.Mid-may to mid-October is the prime season for the Tampa air conditioning repair business, as this period is the hottest in the city.
If you want to live comfortably in the summers of Tampa then it is always wise to get your air conditioner checked by a reliable Tampa air conditioning repair guy before the summer begins.